The house was one street back from all the restaurants and shops and off the back porch was the boardwalk that led straight to the beach and pools. Other than a grocery store trip we never had to even get in our car. Heaven.
Gran also came down for a few days to help out with boys and let Joe and I have a date night which was also super exciting.
This week was also very important because on Sunday the baby of the family turned three, so we had a lot of celebrating to do while on vacation.
The boys loved everything about beach this year with the exception of a few "I have sand in my pants" issues. They both did so well in the water and Lendon is like a little fish. He also learned to dive down and retrieve objects on the bottom of the pool this year. We are all very proud of this accomplishment. Collin also decided that this year he would join google wearers everywhere. I would also be amiss if I did not mention that we have successfully mastered night crab hunting. It is now on the top of the boys fun list!
Joe also had the genius idea of renting a bike with a child carrier attached to zip the kids around and carry all of our stuff. No one had tired feet around our house! Point goes to Daddy on this one!
Another first, successful kite flying...
Thursday of our trip was a big day for us because we ran into aunt Mel Mel who was staying right down the beach from us with a friend and we ran into the Gay family whose triplets turned four right before Lendon. They were all in the NICU at Brookwood together when Lendon was suffering with his bilirubin issues. We played with them for the next four days and they even joined up for Collin's mini party on Saturday.
![]() |
| Lendon, Brooks, Ava Scott, Collin and Holland |
![]() |
| Collin, Aunt Mel Mel and Lendon |

Joe and I spent our date night at Edward and it was divine!
Party on Saturday with friends...
He really liked the powdered doughnuts...
I still can't believe our baby is now three! Man how the time flies! I am so thankful for the wonderful time that we had on this trip and all of the priceless memories that I will never forget!






















No comments:
Post a Comment