I know I have said it before recently, but the boys are so much EASIER these days. It is amazing the difference a year makes. Lendon really loved the lake last year but Collin was not quite there. However, all of that has changed! Joe and I laughed on the way home because we did not leave on Sunday until 7:15 pm and for the last couple of years we would have been gone by lunch because we were so exhausted.
Anyway, the boys literally had the time of their lives and the weather was absolutely perfect. A perfect weekend!
The boys loved playing with Sally...
On Saturday the Farrell family (who house is house a stone's throw away) came over to play. The boys loved playing with Hayes and Luke. We are so excited that they are so close and hopefully we can all get together again before the summer is over.
Lendon thinks Phillip is funny!
The cousins! Sally (21), Lendon (3), Phillip (12), Will (20) and Collin (2)
Collin loved hanging out with Mary Blan...
Lendon's favorite part of the weekend was driving the boat and honking the horn. If I heard "lets go fast" once I heard it a million times.
Daddy and his sweet boys...
Colt and Collin loved watching all the brave people jumping off Chimney Rock.
Of course, Collin loved driving the boat too!
Every good boat captain needs to know how to tie a great knot so Collin has already begun to work on his skills!







No comments:
Post a Comment