At the end of June we finally finished swim lessons and the boys did so well and are swimming like fish, especially Lendon. The constant from the beginning to the end of our lessons was Collin screaming bloody murder the whole time! He would do what Ms. Rebecca would ask him to but he scream for me the entire time. He doesn't mind swimming, if fact he loves it as long as he is not at swim lessons. Hopefully next year will be a little better for my sweet boy. Anyway, we had a blast swimming with some really sweet friends for a couple of weeks!
 |
| Sweet Harper! |
In other news, the boys some how get naked or nearly naked every afternoon in our front yard. I swear I send them out in clothes and then turn around and they are gone. I mean it has been really hot this summer so I don't really blame them. We do a lot of water play so I am sure that contributes to the situation as well. Anyway the pictures below demonstrate how most late afternoons are spent at
our house.
Don't you just love a little boy with nothing on but smile, dirty face and a diaper?!
No comments:
Post a Comment