If this picture doesn't represent a typical little boy, I don't know what does...
As always the boys LOVED feeding Gran's chicken and gathering their "organic" eggs...
Lendon and Mary trying to catch a chicken...
Collin, my animal lover, was so excited to spend some time with Gus...
Collin and Popa having some cuddle time...
Of course we dyed our Easter eggs. I must admit the older they get the easier and more fun this little project is...
Heather found this great idea on pinterest where you put tattoos on your Easter eggs so we copied it and our eggs turned out so cute!
On Sunday, we woke up with treats from the Easter bunny!
Then we went out to to find our Easter eggs...
Unfortunately I did not get one decent family picture before we went to church and these are the best pictures I got of the boys.
After church we went over to Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw's house and the boys had fun hunting eggs with their cousins...
Later in the afternoon we went to Nanny and Paw Paw's house where I captured a picture of precious, Abigail enjoying her first Easter.
I was not surprised at all to see the boys who love "all thing with wheels" on Uncle Steven' s Harley.
Then we had another Easter egg hunt with more cousins. Nanny put a surprise in every egg so this hunt took a good bit longer that the other because the boys could not understand the concept of checking the eggs after they were all gathered. They were in heaven with all of their "surprises"!
Look at the adorable baskets the kids made at school . They have the most creative teachers ever!





No comments:
Post a Comment