Tuesday, March 3, 2009

37 Week Doctor Visit

Joe and I went to see Dr.Tammuci yesterday for my 37 week check up. Needless to say we were a little shocked when she let us know that I was already dilated 3 centimeters. And oh by the way, he is in the perfect position for delivery- she felt his head. I think if Joe had not been standing beside me I would have probably fallen off the table. The only thing I could think of was that Candace (our childbirth teacher) said that you could get a epidural at 4 centimeters!
"Well , what does that mean?", Joe and I said in unison. Apparently, what that means is that Lendon could come at any time!!!!! He could come today or he could come around he due date (March 24th).

I am hoping Lendon will hold out and let me enjoy some more of my maternity leave before he decides to make his arrival. However, I guess we are on his timeline...I will keep everyone posted!

1 comment:

Casey said...

I'm so excited for ya'll Lauren! Please please keep me posted. I'm en route to Indy at the moment, but my thoughts are with you!

Followers