Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lendon: New Pictures

I can't believe it but tomorrow my precious, little Lendon will be 2 weeks old. I feel like time is flying by at an unbelievable speed. He growing and changing so quickly. Joe and I can't comprehend how we can love someone as much as we love Lendon.

Below I have posted some new pictures of my sweet boy. Enjoy!



This is an outfit Lendon's Uncle John and Drew wore when they were babies






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren, he's beautiful! I didn't realize you guys had all the biliruben problems. I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through that, but I'm more glad he's home and healthy now. Hang in there! It only gets better and better! Can't wait to meet him!
Daisy

Lindsey Henig said...

Lauren!!! Which one will you chose for his birth announcement...they are all AMAZING!!! To think I hired someone to take pics of Pollard...I should have just called you! Lendon is just a dreamboat..I love him already!

Casey said...

He's beautiful and looks so peaceful! I can't wait to meet him one day!!

Followers