Joe and I are so excited to announce the birth of our son, Lendon Thomas Baugh. Lendon was born on March 7th at 10:30 am. He weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. He is already keeping us on our toes and showing us who is boss by deciding to come 2 1/2 weeks early. He has also already blessed our lives more than I could ever imagine. Needless to say, we are truly and madly in love with him.
Thankfully my mom (Gran) is going to be staying with us for a little while to help us as we transition into this new phase of our lives.
We have truly been overwhelmed by the prayers and best wishes from our family and friend and we truly appreciate it. Please continue to keep us in your prayers!
I have attached some pictures below from the last couple of days. More will be coming soon. I hope you enjoy!
Thankfully my mom (Gran) is going to be staying with us for a little while to help us as we transition into this new phase of our lives.
We have truly been overwhelmed by the prayers and best wishes from our family and friend and we truly appreciate it. Please continue to keep us in your prayers!
I have attached some pictures below from the last couple of days. More will be coming soon. I hope you enjoy!




A very proud daddy!

Lendon in his "going home" outfit and on his matching "going home" blanket made by Gran and Nanny
"And Baby Makes Three": The happy family

Daddy's first diaper change



Getting ready to go home

3 comments:
I love all of the pictures! I can hardly wait to get back to Birmingham and get my hands on him.
Love,
Melanie
OMIGOODNESS....what a sweet baby boy you have! I know you're so proud and enjoying every minute of parenthood! Wes and I look forward to keep up with the adventures of baby Lendon on your blog!
Love his going home outfit, and love the black and white photos! What a precious child - can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment