skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Coming Home From the Hospital: "Take Two"
I am happy to announce that we are officially home from the hospital AGAIN! Lendon was released today from the NICU at Brookwood at around 4:00pm. His biliruben score is now 7.7 and he is doing fabulous. Dr. Mena assured me that I would have a better chance of winning the lottery than Lendon's biliruben score rising again. I am pretty happy about those odds!
Needless to say we are so happy to be home and thank everyone for their kind messages and prayers.
Below is a picture of Lendon dressed up and ready to go home. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Hey! Glad to see you are all doing well. Lendon is gorgeous just like his mamma. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!! We hope to see you on Sunday on our way back from Tenn. Hugs and kisses to you all. GREAT AUNT Brenda
Post a Comment