Saturday, October 6, 2012

Trip to the grandparents

In late August we traveled to Clarke County for a visit and to celebrate Paw Paw Hinson's birthday.  The boys were in HEAVEN.   


We had a BIG first on this trip!  Uncle Drew and Aunt Kelly gave the boys their first gun lesson.  The most important thing stressed- SAFETY.  I must admit that I will not be disappointed if my boys never get interested in hunting but lets face it, I am rearing them in the south!  




 As always, Collin gave a lot of love to Gussy...

And guess who has formed a real attachment to Uncle John?

Lendon was so excited that Popa had a special project for him.  He is my little, worker bee always wanting to help out and show how he is a big boy.  He did just that by helping Popa till the garden to prepare for fall veggies. 

No comments:

Followers