Saturday, October 6, 2012

Mommy-Son Date at the Zoo

Last Wednesday the boys and I decided we wanted to take a trip to the zoo and since I am no longer working, nothing was holding us back so we made it a date!  I thought we would probably last about and hour and a half, but we had so much fun we stayed for 3 hours and even ate lunch.

As always we never miss an opportunity to hang out with the sheep.  After all, Lendon still sleeps with Baa every night.


We made it on the first train ride of the morning.  Baa and Bunny made the ride as well!

The boys favorite animal remains the elephant or "big Al" whichever you want to call him...

My little giraffe...

Speaking of giraffes, we fed one for the first time.  The giraffe encounter is AWESOME. I have a feeling this will be a staple on every trip.

Roar!  Watch out for the King of the Jungle.  Lendon is really into "The Lion King" right now so we had to stop by and see Simba.


Boys, I had so much fun with you on our date!  I can't wait for our next one.  I love you!

1 comment:

Tori and Bryan said...

Oh, how I wish we could have come too! Miss those sweet boys!

Followers