Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Patch and More

Wow.  October has been really busy for us this year.  A couple of weeks ago we headed down to Clanton to visit the Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch.  We went last year but unfortunately was met with rainy weather.  Not this year!  Now that the boys are a little older and can truly participate in everything that the patch has to offer, our trip was really worth it. The boys rode ponies, bounced in the bounce houses, rode on a tractor, went on a hayride and picked out their pumpkins of course!  Joe and I spent all of our time just trying to keep up!  










Last week the boys are super surprised when they received a special package in the mail from aunt Mel-Mel. She sent us a awesome reusable gingerbread house that we can decorate for every occasion.  I think there was about an equal amount of candy in the boy's tummies as there was on the house, but in the end it didn't matter because they had so much fun decorating their "scary" house!  I also learned that maybe this will be an outside project from now on since I spent half of their nap time cleaning up their mess!  Thanks Mel Mel!!!!!



No comments:

Followers