Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Clean Up is Over!

I am very happy to let everyone know that after months of clean up, we have finally finished most of the tornado clean up in our yard. The landscape is definitely different around our house these days. We obviously have a lot more sun light and drum roll please...... we have grass! Yes, beautiful green grass! I know that grass is very common in yards but before I had approximately 3o trees lost due to the tornado, I had no chance of grass surviving in my yard so we are super excited.
We also have a new roof, new gutters and have touched up the paint wherever it was needed. We also went ahead and stained the deck which I wish I would have done sooner. Needless to say, our house is definitely is the best shape that it has ever been in!





No comments:

Followers