August was a busy month for us so here we go....
At the beginning of August the boys moved up to their next classes and school was closed for a couple of days to allow the teachers to transition to their next class. So, we celebrated the end of the year with class parties and then headed to the lake to spend some time with my family.
On to the lake...
Gracie, Lendon and Collin had the best time playing together.
Lendon and Gracie entertained us by playing "peek a boo" on the chair. Below you can see how they popped up to surprise us.
And as always we did a lot of riding...


Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you- the one year old is driving the group!
Lendon and Gracie entertained us by playing "peek a boo" on the chair. Below you can see how they popped up to surprise us.
On Friday, Gran, Heather, Gracie, Lendon and I went into Montgomery to take Gracie and Lendon to their first movie, "Winnie the Poo". The movie was so cute and I wish I could say that Lendon was a little angle during the movie, but quite frankly that would be a lie. He was up and down and all around. I should have expected this since he had enough sugar in his system to make Willie Wonka comatose. The good news was that the theater was not packed and he was not the only one having a hard time paying attention. Regardless, he had a blast. Gran ordered he and Gracie Poo bears to take to the movie and now he has become a friend that Lendon rarely goes anywhere without.
Lendon and Collin were thrilled when Mary got a princess jeep. They were especially excited to find out that the speed restrictor was not activated! All I can say is that they were double trouble in the "Glitz and Glamour" jeep!
To round out the month we spent some time at the zoo, swam a lot at our neighbor's house, conducted daily dump truck races, played with the water hoses, rode tricycles and even made a trip to Tuscaloosa.
We went to the early movie and the sun was really bright so I had a very hard time trying to get a good picture of the kiddos...

After the movie, I tried really hard to get a cute picture of the two stinkers but the sun was still bright and obviously from the picture below you can see that I had no luck.


On Saturday we headed into Mongomery again to celebrate Mary Ann's 4th birthday. She had an adorable princess party. The birthday girl was dressed as Ariel and Gracie rocked a Belle costume!
To round out the month we spent some time at the zoo, swam a lot at our neighbor's house, conducted daily dump truck races, played with the water hoses, rode tricycles and even made a trip to Tuscaloosa.
No comments:
Post a Comment