Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Beach in September

Last week we headed down to Sandestin to enjoy one last beach trip this year.  I can not even tell how much fun we had! The weather was ABSOLUTELY fabulous and the water was so calm it was "lake-like."   This will definitely not be our last trip to the beach in September.  The best part of all was that the kids were on their best behavior and took naps at the same time every day!

My parents and my sister's family had already been at the beach a couple of days when we arrived so the boys were so excited that they would be able to play with Gracie.  They had the BEST time together.  It was so precious to watch them play together.  Gracie and Lendon particularly stuck together.  Good times and great memories!


Gracie (3) and Lendon (2)



Collin getting some snuggle time with Gran



I just love this picture of Collin and Joe!

"Splashing"



"Cannon Ball"

My little fish

Papa and the kids dancing at Hammerheads

Looking for boats...

I just love this picture of Collin "strutting" down the beach!





Gran, Papa and the kiddos

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love every one of these pics. Looks like it was so much fun!

Lindsey Henig said...

Lauren the boys are so PRECIOUS! Loved these beach pics!!

Followers