Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Camera and Botanical Gardens

For Christmas, Joe and I treated ourselves to a Canon Rebel camera.  Needless to say, I love it! We went to the Botanical Gardens today for a little while to take some pics.  It was really cold so we could not stay long, but I made a couple of really cute pictures (at least I think so).  I am so ready for some warmer weather so that we can spend some more time outside and I can really try out the camera. Enjoy!



I loved this face!  And yes, Lendon had just kicked off his shoe for the 10th time!




2 comments:

Melanie said...

These are the cutest pictures I have ever seen. Lendon is growing so fast and you're doing great with the new Rebel camera!

Leigh Anne said...

These are so cute! You are going to LOVE your camera!!! Congrats on the baby too...how exciting! I hope you are feeling well.

Followers