For Christmas, Lendon received a "I'm a Big Brother" book to help prepare him to be a great, big brother and I definitely think he is up for the challenge. I will keep everyone posted on "Baugh Baby 2"....
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Lendon is going to be a Big Brother
If you haven't already heard, Lendon is going to be a big brother! I am 2o weeks pregnant with our second little boy due in late May. We are very excited! So far this pregnancy has been a breeze, so hopefully that will continue. Until then, we have a lot of preparation to do before our new arrival. Lendon will be moving out of the nursery and into a "big boy" room so we will begin decorating his new room very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CONGRATS Lauren! Sooo excited for ya'll! That's wonderful... can't wait to see more updates :)
Post a Comment