Lendon is now 30 1/2 inches (90th percentile) and 22 lbs, 12 ounces (75% percentile- he has lost some weight; I guess it is all the crawling he does). His head is 18 1/2 inches. His favorites words are da-da and quack-quack (like the duck) and he is all over the place! He can get into almost any cabinet in the house and loves crawling up the stairs, unfortunately he has not figured out how to safely go back down them. Needless to say, Lendon wears Joe and I out chasing after him! He has also started eating a lot more table food and he loves it! His favorites are bananas, strawberries, sweet potatoes, oranges, french fries, biscuits, green beans, mac-n-cheese, mashed potatoes, and pasta.
Gosh, the more I think about quickly he is growing and developing, I am truly amazed. He is such a blessing from God and I it astounds me how much more I fall in love with him every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment