Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'm a big boy now!


Yes, it is true, Lendon is officially a big boy.  He has moved out of his infant room at school and is now in the Toddler Room with Mrs. Toni. My how the time flies so quickly!  I feel like it was just yesterday that I dropped him off for the first time. Lendon absolutely loved his infant teachers, Ms. Betty and Ms. Sherry.  He learned so much from them and we always be grateful for the love that they showed to him.   We can't be too sad though because we will still see them everyday when we drop Collin off in their room.  Yes, Collin is moving right on into Lendon's old spot. They have even given him Lendon's old bed!  Thank you Ms. Betty and Ms. Sherry for all that you have done over the last year!

No comments:

Followers