Saturday, September 4, 2010
2nd Annual Baugh-Fillers Family Beach Trip
At the end of July we embarked on the 2nd annual Baugh-Fillers Family Beach trip with our friends Mark and Erin Fillers and their two boys, David and William. I must admit I was a little apprehensive about how our trip would go with two one year olds, one four year old and a two month old, but it turned out to be an awesome trip. The boys had a blast playing with each and the adults definitely had fun together. Due to the boy's bedtime schedules we only went out to eat one night and cooked it the rest of the time. I must say we really out did ourselves with steak, lobster and fish dinners. Did I mention the Fillers are great cooks?!! Most nights the we had all the boys fast asleep by 7:30 pm and one day we got all four boys down for naps at the same time! Yes, we knew then that miracles do happen! What awesome memories we will have from this trip...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment