Over the last week Collin has decided that after 3 1/2 months of happily sucking a paci, he might like sucking his thumb better. I have tried repeatedly to break this habit, but it looks like I could possibly end up with a thumb sucker. Ugh!!!
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Such a sweet baby! I miss him!
This is too funny because B, who has never been a big lover of his paci, has been sucking on his hand for a couple of weeks now but this week started sucking just his thumb! I'm with you on the "ugh" part, but I figured it was coming. B has the same bubble but with MSU logos, of course! Too cute!
I just found your blog and I wanted to tell you I think your baby is cute. And I love a baby in a bubble suit - so cute!
I think both pacifiers and thumbs have their pluses and minuses. My friend told me the good thing about a thumb is as they get older, if they want to play, they have to take their thumb out of their mouth to use their hand for play. Makes good sense to me! And, you never have to worry about giving the baby the pacifier. He'll be great no matter what. Miss y'all and the recipe club. These dorks down here in Auburn don't want to do one with me!
Post a Comment