Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lendon's One Month Professional Pictures

In two days Lendon will be 2 months old, however I just got his one month pictures today. They turned out so cute!! I hope everyone enjoys them as much as Joe and I have...



























2 comments:

Lindsey Henig said...

THIS is the photo shoot that was a disaster?!?!? NO WAY!!! These pictures are gorgeous!!! Lendon looks like the little angel that he is. I love the little knit sock they stuck him in. By the way, we LOVE the Kissy Kissy outfit you got Pollard!! He's already worn it, he looked like a miliion bucks!! You are so sweet :)

Melanie said...

I love the pictures. I don't believe you and Joey when you say that this was a disaster photo shoot. Lendon looks to much like an angel for it to have been a disaster. Looking forward to seeing you three on Sunday.
Love,
Melanie

Followers