This past week Joe was working some in Troy and Evergreen so we decided that it would be a perfect opportunity for an overnight trip to Montgomery so that we could spend some time with Aunt Melanie and her crew.
While Joe was working on Thursday, Lendon and I had a wonderful day hanging out with Aunt Mel!!! Mrs. Dot Brown (known to most as myDot) invited us as well as some of my favorite Montgomery gals over for a wonderful lunch. It was a perfect opportunity to catch up and debut Lendon for the first time in Montgomery. Needless to say we had a fabulous time!
Later that night, Joe, Lendon, and I went to visit our friends Lindsey and Pollard Henig. Pollard and Lendon are destined to be great buds so this was really fun. Since Pollard is 2 months older than Lendon, Lindsey, had some very valuable information to share with Joe and I including a new calming technique, the importance of a variable nibble (which I went out and bought and it is wonderful) and some tricks to stimulate poopie. The more I think about it we did not discuss anything that normal people (aka: not new parents that are extremely sleep deprived) would discuss; however I must admit it was very stimulating conversation!! :)
Below are some picture of the boys hanging out. Enjoy!
While Joe was working on Thursday, Lendon and I had a wonderful day hanging out with Aunt Mel!!! Mrs. Dot Brown (known to most as myDot) invited us as well as some of my favorite Montgomery gals over for a wonderful lunch. It was a perfect opportunity to catch up and debut Lendon for the first time in Montgomery. Needless to say we had a fabulous time!
Later that night, Joe, Lendon, and I went to visit our friends Lindsey and Pollard Henig. Pollard and Lendon are destined to be great buds so this was really fun. Since Pollard is 2 months older than Lendon, Lindsey, had some very valuable information to share with Joe and I including a new calming technique, the importance of a variable nibble (which I went out and bought and it is wonderful) and some tricks to stimulate poopie. The more I think about it we did not discuss anything that normal people (aka: not new parents that are extremely sleep deprived) would discuss; however I must admit it was very stimulating conversation!! :)
Below are some picture of the boys hanging out. Enjoy!
"My what big feet they have"!!!
(Pollard is on the left, Lendon is on the right)
1 comment:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw these!!!!!!! Oh man, Pollard's faces are priceless. And Lendon's cheeks are edible.
Post a Comment