Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lendon: One Month Old

On Tuesday, Lendon turned one month old. My how time flies! I feel like just yesterday he was born. He is growing so fast and becoming more and more fun. It is amazing to watch him as he reaches milestones on a daily basis.

Needless to say, he has become very alert and is growing like a weed!! He is now 10 pounds 12 ounces (75th percentile) and 22 1/2 inches long (75th percentile). I call him my "chunky monkey". He really likes his swing, bath time, going outside and looking out the window. He also loves to be out and about on the town. We go for strolls, shopping, out to lunch and dinner with friends and of course we went to visit the Easter Bunny. Thank goodness he loves the car seat!

Below are some pictures from the last month. Enjoy!



Lendon's first bath in his bathtub: He really liked it!

Unfortunately he did not like the cold air that hit him after his bath :(





Joe and Lendon after a run around the neighborhood

Lendon and I enjoying some time outside
Lendon's first meeting with his aunt Brenda

Lendon's first meeting with Uncle Robby


My two boys enjoying a nap






Anyone want a "baby burrito"?

Papa and Lendon taking a nap


Lendon and Megs

Lendon with Uncle Steven and Aunt Robin


Check out the cheeks on this kid: So cute!

1 comment:

The Vances said...

Hey Lauren,

Lendon is really growing up! I hope you and Joe are doing well and I look forward to seeing you on one of trips to AL this year.

Followers