Before I dive into this Easter weekend, let me first share with you Lendon's first picture with the Easter bunny. The Junior League hosted an Easter celebration last weekend and of course the Easter bunny was present. So, Joe, Gran and I took Lendon to go and visit him. Now, let me preface that he was not the cutest bunny I have ever seen, but it was quick, easy, and free to go and visit him. As you can see below, Lendon snuggled in his big, furry arms and took a little nap.
When we got up on Easter morning we noticed that the Easter bunny had stopped by the house and left Lendon a few treats! This was very exciting! My brother-in-law, Keith, created replicas of the Easter baskets my brothers and sister and I had for Lendon and Gracie. They turned out so cute!!! I still have my Easter basket. It is so special and I am so glad Lendon will now have one as well. The sides are cut out as Easter bunnies and the same artist that painted my basket 25 years ago also painted Lendon and Gracie's basket.
Amazingly we made it to church for the 10:00 am service and we were there on time!! That is really big for us these days. Of course, we had a lot of help from Gran and Papa to accomplish this. Unfortunately for us in the big rush we did not get a family picture on Lendon's first Easter. Maybe this is because our brains are mush from the lack of sleep we have been getting!!!
However, I did get some pictures with him and some of our family.
.jpg)
3 comments:
I love the pictures! The one of Gracie and Lendon in the stroller is my favorite!
Aunt Melanie
He is PRECIOUS! And so tiny!! Glad to see ya'll are doing well!
Post a Comment