Well, we have done it again- this summer marked the fourth annual Baugh/Fillers beach vacation. Who would have imagined that a friendship that started when two college boys met in driving school over a decade ago, would still be going as strong as ever. I would say those speeding tickets were actually blessings in disguise.
I love the fact that the second generation Baugh and Filler boys are growing up to be great friends as well. Now that the boys are a little older, they are also much easier to handle. We only had one in diapers this year and no bottles! Oh the little things! Give us two years and I think the parents might actually be able to sit back and read a magazine by the pool.
We stayed at the Wharf in Orange Beach this year and they had a fabulous pool area with a wave pool, lazy river, pool slides, and obstacle course. Perfect for kids, especially little boys. We also got out on the boat for a day on the water and the best part, as least for Lendon and David was tubing! Lendon is obsessed with tubing. He asks me every day if he can go tubing for his birthday next year. Unfortunately, his birthday is in early March so it will probably be a little cold, but I promised him I will see what I can do about it.
This was truly a wonderful trip and we definitely made some unforgettable memories!
 |
| Mark and Joe |
 |
| Lendon, Collin, David, James, and William |
 |
| David and William |
 |
| David and Lendon |
The big race...
 |
| William |
 |
| James |
 |
| David |
 |
| The Fillers |
No comments:
Post a Comment