Wednesday, July 17, 2013

To Gran and Popa's House we go!

A couple of weeks ago, the boys and I headed to Clarke County to spend some time with Popa and Gran.  We had so much fun and had a lot of playtime with Gracie bug!  

These cousins love each other so much!  I loved this picture of a "Gracie sandwich"...

We picked a lot of blackberry and blueberries...


We went to visit Nanny and Paw Paw and boy did they have a surprise for the boys.  Uncle Steven had rebuilt the small Honda four-wheeler that we rode on when we were little.  Of course they added a governor to make sure the speed was regulated.  Talk a about a little boy's heaven!




We did A LOT of swimming on this trip. Gran had all three of the kiddos diving by the end of the trip.  

The kids also experienced the Pierce Memorial Park pool, otherwise known as the "BIG Pool" for the first time.  I mean seriously, how does any other pool compare after this experience.






We

No comments:

Followers