We are obsessed with coach Rebecca over here. Oh my goodness, I could go on and on about her. She is not only an AMAZING swim coach but should seriously have her on television show about rearing children. I swear she puts the Super Nanny to shame!
We took a two week intensive with her and now are going weekly to keep up our strokes. The boys can float of their backs, tread water, bob, and can do the butterfly, freestyle and breast strokes. Oh and can do a regular and pencil dive. I am so proud of my little fish!
Sweet Towns was not super excited about swimming for the first week and a half but can now swim the length of the pool by himself and he just turned two in May.
![]() |
| Collin |
![]() |
| Harper |
Many afternoons we stayed and played and let me tell you, these three have become best friends!









No comments:
Post a Comment