In July both boys went to the dentist for the first time. I took them separately just in case it did not go smoothly but they both did so great. Honestly I could not believe we had such a good experience but it helps when you have a whole host of games, riding toys, televisions and gaming systems to entertain the little tykes. Seriously, dentist offices have come a long way since I was a kid.
When we first went back the boys got to pick a paint color to and put their hand print on a ceiling tile, that when full would be added to the ceiling. What a cute idea! Lendon picked blue and Collin decided that he liked red the best.
Dr. Thomas won both of the boys over with bouncy balls. Smart doctor! Thankfully both boys got two thumbs up on their pearly whites.
No comments:
Post a Comment