Saturday, November 26, 2011

Halloween 2011

I must admit that Halloween is much more fun when your kids actually "get" what is going on.  This year Halloween was so much fun because Lendon really got into trick or treating, craving the pumpkin and was very much a part of his costume selection.  Collin is not quite understanding everything that is going on but always goes with the flow with the sweetest smile on his face.

Here are the boys cleaning out the pumpkin...



And here are our finished products...


I don't know if I have mentioned it on any previous posts, but I am absolutely obsessed and addicted to pinterest. There are some of the BEST ideas on this site!  Here are the sucker spiders and ghost that we gave out as Halloween treats to the boy's friends.

And without further adieu, here is my precious airplane...

Lendon (2)
And here is my sweet, little cow....



This year our sweet neighbor, Sherry let us borrow her golf cart to make getting from house to house a little easier and I think that we are now spoiled.  We probably visited triple the number of houses that we would have normally seen with our sweet ride!
Sherry and my boys
Lendon and Collin checking out their candy


1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

The boys are really darling. I found my way here by chance but I'll be back to see how they grow. I hope your family has a wonderful Christmas holiday. Blessings...Mary

Followers