Monday, August 22, 2011

Potty Training and Dumptrucks

I have big news to share! Lendon is potty trained! He has technically been potty trained for weeks now. It all started 4 months ago when he began pooping in the potty. He would absolutely not "poo poo" in his diaper so we started reminding him that he needed to "tee-tee" on the potty every time too. He was doing great and having only a few accidents here and there when his teacher at school asked me to start sending him in underwear because he was never wetting his diaper. So, what is a mother to do? I took him to Target and he picked out Thomas the Train and Mickey Mouse underwear and honestly the rest is history. He loves wearing his underwear and every morning he says "No tee tee on Mickey". I am so proud of him and I must admit it was a lot easier that I thought it would be and a lot sooner than I thought it would be as well. Yes, he is growing up!


In other news, this is a common occurrence in our house these days- dump truck races!


No comments:

Followers