Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy One Month Collin


Collin is now one month old!! I just can't believe how quickly time is passing.  I feel like just yesterday he joined our family and now I can't imagine life without him.  Over the last month he was been a very busy boy.  We have taken a trip to the lake, Sandestin and Chattanooga for Jameson's 4th birthday party.  Thank goodness he just goes with the flow.
Collin is such a sweet baby and loves watching his big brother running around.  He is a very good sleeper and only gets up one time a night.  He already eats every four hours and at 4 weeks he already weighed 10 pounds 5 ounces!  Needless to say, he is going to be a big boy!  We go to his one month appointment on Friday and I can't wait to get his new stats!  

1 comment:

Casey said...

Wow he is handsome! Congrats Lauren!

Followers