Thursday, May 20, 2010

Introducing Collin Joseph Baugh

I am very happy to announce the newest addition to our family, Collin Joseph Baugh. arrived on May 19th at 4:37 pm. He weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces and was 20 1/4 inches long. Collin has a head full of black hair, long fingers and toes and has been a true blessing to our lives. Lendon is a great big brother and very excited that Collin is finally here.  I will post some more pictures and updates very soon.  Please keep us in your prayers during this very special time in our lives.
Love, Lauren, Joe and Lendon





Daddy and Collin
Precious fingers
Mommy with her sweet baby boy


My Sweet Boys
  

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Awwww, these pictures make me cry with joy! I love all of them!
Great Aunt Melanie

Casey said...

I think he looks like you! CONGRATS Lauren!!

The Vances said...

How SWEET! Collin is just perfect! I hope you are doing well and recovering nicely. Y'all have been in my thoughts and prayers and I'm happy to know Collin arrived safely! What a blessing!

Leigh Anne said...

Congratulations!! He is so sweet! Isn't it funny the first time you saw Lendon after he was born, how he looked like a giant?? That is one thing that really stuck with me whe Daniel was born! He is perfect!

Rhonda Hennessy said...

He's perfect Lauren! So sweet! Congratulations to all of you! What a beautiful family of FOUR :)

Anonymous said...

Lauren, he's adorable!!! I'm so excited for your family. I'm still waiting for now, but that is fine. I'll let you know when baby girl Williams gets here!!! Congratulations!!! -Erica

Tara Hendrix said...

Collin is just beautiful, Lauren, and Lendon is a little doll too!

Followers