On May 20th my sweet niece Gracie celebrated her 1st birthday. She had a wonderful "Princess" birthday party and Lendon had a ball at his birthday party with the exception of moment that Joe thought it would be funny to put a princess crown on his head. HA-HA!!



"I mean honestly people!!!! This is just not cool and it is ruining my image!!!"
I started back to work on June 1st and it has been going great but very hectic. I can't say that I have exactly mastered a work/life balance yet, but I am working on it!! While I have been working, Lendon has been having a ball with my friend, Brandie Hunter and her two children, Cecelia and Wallace. Lendon really has eyes for Cecelia; I think she is his new best friend!
Lendon: "Its hard lifting my head with cheeks like mine pulling me down!"
We also went on the "Baugh Family" beach trip with Joe's family. Unfortunately for Lendon it was a little hotter in Florida on this trip so he did not spend a lot of time in the sand, but he did not seem to mind because he had a lot of attention at the beach house from his grands, aunts and uncles and his cousins! He did make it down to the beach on one afternoon with his daddy and had to stop by and say hello to George at the Sandestin beach bar (he provides the warm water for a delicious bottle). There he gain his new nickname, "Whiskey Tango"- ONLY WITH HIS DADDY!!!!!
Joe, Justin and Kase
And then there a bachelorette Party!! My great friend Tori McCaig had a super
fun bachelorette party! I had so much fun hanging out with the girls at Ross Bridge. I can't wait for her fabulous wedding in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Babies, Babies, Babies Everywhere..... Two of my dear friends had baby showers this month as well this month: Beth Eaton and Shelly Smith.
Shelly and I
I also had a district meeting in June at Gulf Shores and Lendon and Joe came along. A lot of my team had not yet met Lendon and needless to say, he was a popular, little boy! One night we went on a awesome dinner cruise on the bay and thankfully I have photographer extraordinaire, Marc Anthoni on my team so I have a to of great pictures to share...

The Birmingham Team
Lendon: "Okay, I really don't have a good feeling about this!! Why don't I just head back to condo and call it a day."




1 comment:
Love it!
Melanie
Post a Comment