We were really blessed this Christmas season with multiple musicals and plays that our boys participated in. I just love hearing the sweet voices of little ones! We started off our Christmas season with our church musicals...
 |
| Mountain Baptist Church (4 and 5K) |
 |
| Mountain Baptist Church (3K) |
We had a few special visitors that joined us for the boy's Christmas musical at school...
And lastly, Lendon's class reenacted the nativity in a short play and I must admit that it was most precious and touching program of them all. The children were able to choose the character that they wanted to portray and Lendon chose not to be Joseph, a shepherd or a wise man. Instead, he adamantly insisted that he would portray the donkey. My first thought was "the donkey", really? However, my precious 4 year old reminded me that the donkey had one of the most important jobs in the Christmas story. It after all, carried Mary and baby Jesus in her womb. Yes, indeed the donkey did have a very important job and I am so proud that he was able to see it. By the way, he was the cutest donkey that I have ever seen!
No comments:
Post a Comment