On November 17th, Joe and I took the boys to the Alabama vs. Western Carolina football game. Lendon and Collin LOVE going to football games and if they would actually sit down and watch the game they would actually get to go more but since that is not the case, one a year is all they are going to attend. I mean I understand that its hard to sit down when there is unlimited snacks and ice cream at your fingertips inside the Zone, but seriously all we are asking for is their attention span for at least one quarter! The Tide pulled out at 49 to 0 victory so what the heck, we let them eat 4 ice creams each and enjoy themselves beyond measure.
Lendon and Joe got really had fun because they received sideline passes and got watch the players warm up and got to spend some quality time with Big Al!
We left after halftime because the kids wanted to run around on the quad. One of the things that I love about boys is that they were almost as excited to run around the quad as they were to attend the game!





No comments:
Post a Comment