So far 2012 has been a great year. First of all Collin's finger is completely healed and we are finished with doctor appointments. Yea! The worst part of this whole experience is that Collin has not been able to get his hand wet over the last couple of months so no bath time with brother. Well, that is all over now and so we decided to celebrate with an idea I found on pinterest... balloons (air filled and water filled) in the bath! SO MUCH FUN!
![]() |
| Do you think that they are happy?! |
![]() |
| "Bombs Away" |
![]() |
| Loving life! |
Joe came in during our fun and had to make us laugh...

And here are two pictures that I snapped after church a couple of weeks ago.... Couldn't you just eat them up!









1 comment:
SO CUTE! I love this post!
Post a Comment