The picture below is a normal occurrence at our house-Lendon with the keys to the car. He knows exactly how to turn on the car alarm and loves to do it! To stay out of trouble he always has a sunned or confused expression on his face to throw us off.
Does the little boy below look a little mischievous to you?
I would be amiss if I did not include pictures of the boys riding our latest toy (Lendon's 2nd birthday gift from Gran and Papa) and the current center of our existence- the GATOR. I am obviously a 2nd time mom because no first time mommy would ever trust a 10 month old to a 2 year old on a motorized vehicle!


I though this picture was too funny to pass up. I think Collin may be having fun!
Lendon trying to spot the airplane he hears above...
And finally, what Saturday would be complete without a frozen popsicle. Needless to say, not one sugar filled drop was left behind!
I would be amiss if I did not include pictures of the boys riding our latest toy (Lendon's 2nd birthday gift from Gran and Papa) and the current center of our existence- the GATOR. I am obviously a 2nd time mom because no first time mommy would ever trust a 10 month old to a 2 year old on a motorized vehicle!Oh, to be young again!
I though this picture was too funny to pass up. I think Collin may be having fun!
Lendon trying to spot the airplane he hears above...


No comments:
Post a Comment