Monday, March 14, 2011

Collin: 9 months


Believe it or not our sweet Collin is nine months old and he is talking up a storm. You might be wondering which word he first uttered. Well it was "da-da" of course! I thought we had a pact that he would say "ma-ma" first, but when I left him for the first time in his life to go to Miami for a work meeting and I was talking to Joe on the phone the first night, I heard Collin say his first word "da-da" over the phone. He seriously folded on me my first time away but that is okay because since then he has added "ma-ma", "pie-pie" (paci) and "ba-ba" (bottle) to his vocabulary.

He is also crawling at a seriously fast speed. He and Lendon have the best time playing together. Their favorite game is hide and seek. I must admit it is so adorable to watch the brotherly love between the two of them.

This week we went to see Dr. Dennis for his nine month check and here are his 9 month stats:
Weight: 21 lbs 15 oz (50-75 percentile)
Height: 28 1/2 inches (50th percentile)
Head circumference: 17 3/4 inches

No comments:

Followers