Thursday, July 22, 2010

Can you do the "Do"

As everyone knows, Collin has a lot of hair and it is naturally spiky all over.  I love fixing his hair in different hair styles and one of the funniest is a Mohawk.  A couple of weeks ago, Joe went and got his hair cut and on his way home I called to see if he could pick Lendon up from school because Collin was down for a nap.  When he and Lendon got home, Collin and I went down stairs to see what they were up to and that is when I saw Joe's hair!  He and his hair stylist thought it would be funny to give him a Mohawk like Collin.  I thought this was really funny until I realized that he went and picked up Lendon with this hair do.  Of course it did not bother Joe at all and he loved the attention the kids at school gave him over his "spiky hair".  So what to you do in this situation?  Give Lendon a Mohawk to match and take a picture!  Good times at the Baugh house!




No comments:

Followers