But then Lendon took a little tumble off his sled.....
Later in the day Aunt Melanie, Sally and Phillip came up to play. Lendon had already begun to take a few first steps, but he really showed off for his company....
And he loved playing with Philip, especially under his one of the "big boy" beds in his new room...
Oh but our day is not over... the Eatons and the Henigs come over to hang out for dinner.
This is where the real news BEGINS......Lendon gets his first KISS! See below for how it all went down.
Lendon: Hey Julia, since it is Valentine weekend I thought maybe we could experiment with this thing the adults call kissing
Julia: Hmmm..... I don't know, my daddy is sitting real close by...
Julia: No, no. I just don't think I can do it.
Lendon: Why don't you just meet me half way and we will see what will happen?
1 comment:
I am laughing so hard at you! I love the kissing...that is too cute and funny! Also, the pic of Lendon and Joe after he fell off the sled....pitiful little Lendon, and then Joe's crackin' up laughing! Funny stuff, Lauren!
Post a Comment