Joe and I went for a 4D ultrasound today and of course I am partial, but I must say I have a cute little boy growing in my belly. The ultrasound tech was afraid he would not cooperate, but o no, not this kid. Lendon was as active as ever and gave us many adorable shots. He definitely has my chubby checks and nose and we don't know where he got his "Angelina Jolie" lips! He also seems to have really large hands (better to catch footballs with) and feet (better to run really fast to score touchdowns). We are so blessed and just can't wait for him to get here. Enjoy!
These are his two little hands the shape of fists.




You can really see his gums well in this picture
3 comments:
He is so precious! I can't believe how well you can see everything. Thanks for sharing these with us.
Love,
Great Aunt Melanie
WOW! He's adorable! I can't wait to meet him in person.
That is amazing! I have never seen 4-D ultrasound pics before! I can't wait to meet him...
Post a Comment