Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's a BOY!!!!!!











Well Ladies and Gentlemen, it is official! Baugh baby is going to be a BOY! We had our 20 week ultrasound today and to say the least Joe is very proud of his strapping son. I wish everyone could see his chest puff up with pride when the ultrasound tech commented on the extraordinary size of Baugh baby's ...um... "package".

Baugh baby currently weighs approximately 14 ounces and is in the 87th growth percentile. He is also very, very active. Of course, I already knew that due to the constant kicking and movement, especially when the radio is on! Dr. Tammuci assures us everything looks great so far and the baby is right on track.

Abocve are the latest ultrasound pictures of our beautiful son. The last picture is the one Joe is the most proud of and definitely confirms that it's a Boy! ;)


























































































1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yeah!! Congrats on your little baby boy! That's so exciting. I had a feeling it was a boy for some reason. Ellie will have another boyfriend! Congrats again! The new blog layout is super cute!

Followers