Friday, October 24, 2008

We're Expecting- From the Beginning

Well, we are expecting! For those of you who have not heard all of the details I will begin from the beginning. Joe and I found out we were expecting in July. Whoa, first month off birth control- that was quick!


How I told Joe: I was late for my period and though I did not feel pregnant, I thought why not take a pregnancy test. So I went to Walgreens and got an EPT and then I went back and got 4 more and yes it was positive. So I went downstairs and Joe was on the couch watching golf (surprise, surprise) so I sat behind him and lowered the test in front of him. I think we were both excited but at the same time we were like what do we do now! The next next week we went to Dr. Tammuci's office and it was confirmed, we were officially PREGNANT.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey Lauren and Joey,
I'm so happy you started a blog. Congratulations once again....I can hardly wait to be a great aunt again!
Love,
Melanie

Beth said...

We are so thrilled for you guys. Can't wait to meet Baby Baughie!!

Love you guys,

The Eaton's

Cynthia said...

Lauren and Joe,
I can hardly wait til this precious little one joins our family.
I love you both,

Mom (Cynthia)

Melanie said...

Lauren & Joey,
I see on your pregnancy calendar that you are half way there today! I'm getting excited!!!!
Love,
Aunt Melanie

Melanie said...

Hey Lauren,

Look at the blogspot listed below to see some of the cutest appliques and monograms around. You and Heather will need to get some matching items.

http://rosemarygulledge.blogspot.com/

I like the new background.

Later,
Aunt Melanie

Papa Mc said...

Loren (Lauren) and Joey,

Can't wait to see the little man. This is going to be a great trip and I am so looking forward to taking the little man to his first Bama game. Hope all looks good this Thursday. Joe, just as well forget the Golf for a while.

Love ya, Dad.

Jason and Mitzi Baugh said...

Hey Lauren and Joey,
We are so happy for the both of you. Can't wait for Baby Baughie to arrive. Justin is also happy he will have a new cousin. Hope to see you both soon.
Love,
Jason,Mitzi,and Justin

Followers